GUIDELINES OF APPLICATION DATA MANAGEMENT
1. DATA APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1.1 Procedure to be followed by applicants to apply data:
- Each applicant must complete an application form data that has been provided and fill in the requested data . Examples are given in the form LAMPIRAN 1.1 & LAMPIRAN 1.2
- The completed application form must be attached with a letter from their department or from the university or the relevant government appointment letter .
- The method is up to the applicant’s submission of either ( a ) by hand ; or ( b ) delivery by e – mail together with the supporting documents are scanned.
- Data will be provided according to the needs of the applicant and will be checked first by the officers involved. Assistant Director -General will give the approval to the applicant data.
- The period data is provided within 10 working days as specified under the Client Charter .
- Each subsequent application from the same applicant considered as a new application and re- application procedures should be in accordance with the provision of data . Applicants should also include a copy of the report or document in connection with the use of prior data before making new applications . Application procedure flow chart as shown in LAMPIRAN 2.
- The data will be sent either by e – mail or by hand to the applicant . Data will not be sent by post to the applicant.
1.2 Responsibility of data processing officer:
- Each employee is responsible for the data processing that data will be provided to outside parties.
- Data processing officer will provide the data as required in the application form after approval.
- Assistant Director General will give the approval to the applicant’s data .
- Approval will be given depending on the type of data and capacity data applied.
- Please see the flow chart of the process of application data as LAMPIRAN 2.
2. APPLICATION CONTROL RULES : TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE APPLICANT
2.1 Conditions and limitations in giving an answer to the applicant:
- Data should only be given to federal and state government agencies as well as private individual students and consultants appointed by the government for research purposes.
- For private consultants who were not appointed by the government , NGOs and private individuals , only reports that have been published only EQR can be given.
- Each application must include the data requested confirmation letter from their department or a letter of appointment from the government.
- Data that has not been published in the Environmental Quality Report ( EQR ) should not be given to any party.
- The Department of Environment has the right to not provide all the requested data.
- DOE only provides raw data, a list of sampling stations and station maps are available in Department only.
- Each subsequent application from the same applicant considered as a new application and re- application procedures should be in accordance with the provision of data . Applicants should also include a copy of the report or document in connection with the use of prior data before making new applications.
2.2 Responsibility of the applicant to the requested data:
- The Department of Environment has the right to request the applicant to report the status of the data that has been provided.
- The Department of Environment has the right to request one report related to data that has been provided.
- The Department of Environment has the right to request the applicant to share information and results from the use of the data that has been requested.
- Each applicant should be responsible for the data that has been provided by the Department of Environment.
- These data can not be used for purposes other than what was specified in the application form unless written permission of the Department.
- The applicant is responsible for any possible connection with the evaluation of the data, interpretation, how the report was made, forwarding of results, the views, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed.
- DOE shall be informed of any data obtained therefrom. A copy of the related parts or sections of the report or publication or other relevant documents and data must be submitted to the Department for free.
- The Department of Environment will monitor from time to time use data requested by the applicant.
- Selected applicants will be asked to create a colloquium for the Department to present the results from the use of the requested data.