Sekolah Lestari-Environmental Award is a cooperation programme between Department of Environment (DOE), Ministry of Nature Resources and Environment, Ministry of Education and Institute for Environment and Development (LESTARI), Universiti Kebangsaaan Malaysia. This programme has been officially launched on 27 January 2005.
This Sekolah Lestari concept is hinged on integrated approach, which involves the school community as a whole, their families, local communities, government, private sector and non-governmental organizations. This concept encompasses the integrated approach in four (4) main components which are management, greening activities, co-curriculum and curriculum. This programme shall encapsulate current and planned environmental activities such as Wira Alam Project, Eco-Youth Programme, RE & EE (Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency), Landscape and Beautification Programme, 3K Programme (Safety, Cleanliness and Beautification), Environmental Awareness Camp and other environmental activities.
- Asas Pembentukan Sekolah Lestari Anugerah Alam Sekitar
- Garis Panduan Pelaksanaan Dan Penilaian Sekolah Lestari Anugerah Alam Sekitar
- Pengenalan Sekolah Lestari Anugerah Alam Sekitar
- Borang Penyertaan Rasmi Pensijilan/Penganugerahan Sekolah Lestari-Anugerah Alam Sekitar
- Laporan Sekolah Lestari- Anugerah Alam Sekitar (SLAAS) Sesi 2017/2018