Environmental Pollution Complaint
Complaints pertaining to the environmental pollution can be made via phone-call. DOE’s HQ Control Room in Putrajaya operates 24 hours.
- Complaints Line: 03-8889 1972
- Hotline: 1-800-88-2727
- Online Form: E-Complaint
Enquiry & Feedback
Enquiry regarding the DOE’s services: E-Enquiry
1 Malaysia One Call Centre
1MOCC is a single point of contact center that operates 24 hours a day, seven days in a week to answer any public enquiry, complaint, suggestion and feedback via phone call, short messaging system (SMS), fax, email and social media.
- Phone number and SMS: 603-8000 8000
- Fax Number: 603-8000 8001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/myGovernment
- Twitter: twitter.com/myGovPortal
- Website: www.malaysia.gov.my
Complaint relating to violations of conduct, ethics and criminal misconduct involving Department of Environment officers.
- E-mail : email@example.com
Department Of Environment Green Industry Helpdesk
Green Industry Helpdesk (GIH) established under Green Industry Unit Department of Environment (DOE) Malaysia aimed to become the main reference centre for Green Industry and their initiative. The functions of GIH are:-
- Disseminate the information related to Green Industry practices and their benefit for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Offer Green Industry consultation service to Malaysian industries especially SMEs.
- Disseminate the information of Green Industry initiative offered by DOE and other agency.
- As reference centre and guidance on how to adopt Green Industry Initiative such as Cleaner Production (CP) and their benefits.
- Started: 15 April 2013
- Operation days: Monday to Wednesday
- Time: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Telephone: 03-88712036
- Fax: 03-88810920